Impregnated activated carbon
Impregnated activated carbon is made from high quality activated carbon with high adsorption performance, impregnated with basic solution such as KOH, KONa, silver nitrate, copper sulfate, and then dried with 130 °-180 ° cremation. Impregnated activated carbon is widely used to remove organic gases and steam from air or other airflow, such as hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, HCN and so on.
|Type||Granular & pellet activated carbon|
|Impregnation||copper, silver, sulphur, potassium iodide (H2S, AsH3), potassium carbonate (HCl, HF)|
|Iodine value||900 to 1100 IV|
|Ash Content||5% (Max)|
|Packaging||25kg pp bag, Custom packaging|
Application of extruded carbon：
- Manufacturing of personal protection masks.
- Individual gas mask filters.
- Collective protection filters.
- Sulfur compounds removal, including H2S, Sulfur based alcohol, SO2, dimethyl sulfide, methyl sulfide, mercury vapor, NH3, etc.
- Automotive cabin air purification systems.
- Mercury Removal
- Odor control
- Precious metal catalyst carriers
- Home water treatment in bacteriostatic water filters
- Removal of war gases from NBC filters and gas masks (pursuant to international standards such as CEN and NIOSH)
- Ammoniac and amines removal from the air.
Simply fill out the form requested below for more information or a quote, We will contact you within 24 hours.